We are open and safely treating patients in our office. You can expect the following increased protection protocols at your next visit:
- Hand sanitizer available upon entry and exit; PPE available should you need it (masks, gloves)
- Temperature taken upon arrival; staff and patients
- All patients required to fill out COVID-19 screening form
- Masks wore at all times by staff and patients when not in chair
- Remote check in for appointments, socially distanced waiting room
- All common touch surfaces are disinfected every 15 minutes with Cavicide
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: